She explains: 'The other girls have amazing flat bellies, but my boyfriend Jordan likes curvy girls. If I start to lose weight he says: "Don’t get skinny!"'
The bubbly singer gushed about her man and said: 'He’s like my best friend and takes me as I am. He’s a boy version of me! We’ve known each other since I was 10 – I used to dance with Diversity before they were called that. He’s my first love.'
And speaking about the abuse she faced last year she said: 'I just wanted to hide. I had alopecia when I was 13, brought on by stress from bullying – that’s why I love my big hair now. But I didn’t expect to be bullied as an adult. It ran me down, but I’m more confident about my body now.'
Jesy showed off her womanly shape in a glamorous shoot for the fashion magazine along with her Little Mix band mates.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2188671/Little-Mix-star-Jesy-Nelson-explains-wont-diet-Perrie-gushes-Zayn.html#ixzz23ckZD4Qv
I write a blog which I have entitled “Accordingtothebook” and I’d like to invite you to follow it.
ReplyDeleteLately, the users of Binance are coming across big transaction fees. This is a severe issue for the customers. In this condition, they must contact Binance Support Number 1-833-993-0690 and share the concerned issue with the tech support team. The experts, in this case, will make out the best and effective solution. The service is available all round the clock. Connect with us and get your issue fixed. The skilled and talented team is available all day and night for 365 days and they share best’s solutions to ease our problems.
ReplyDelete